Old June 2nd 11, 05:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
Brad Guth Brad Guth is offline

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

On 2011-06-01 22:54, Colanth wrote:

On 2011-06-01 11:10, Colanth wrote:

On 2011-06-01 00:14, John Smith wrote:

Why the common pubic isn't aware of this is a mystery? But the schools
are at the root of the problem ...

That must be it.

And JFK is still living comfortably on a hidden island somewhere.

With Marilyn and Elvis.

The things "they" keep hidden from the public.

Yeah, I can see you guys seem to keep confusing hollywood with physics
... as shame, really ...

Can't deal with humour, I see. Pity.

With what he's posting we have to either laugh at it or shoot it.

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

Most K-12s are not wise enough to find or much less utilize Google
Groups or these Usenet/newsgroups. Home schooling (always sequestered
inside a cave) might explain Warhol. John Smith may have skipped a
few grades, but at least his interpretation of nothing seems
reasonable enough.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#