Old June 2nd 11, 06:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/1/2011 8:47 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Then perhaps you should stick with the original topic.

My replies were all related to what Warhol thinks about radio waves
not propagating through nothing, and I can somewhat understand that
interpretation because as far as we know there's no such thing as
nothing. So I can't be certain or much less prove that photons can
function within absolutely nothing.

Obviously you are a very naysay kind of guy, and yet you believe
anything your K-12 peers and government has to say. Go figure.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

ROFLOL

As I pointed out, there is no such as nothing, when in regards to all we
can see ...

Regards,
JS