Old June 2nd 11, 07:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/1/2011 11:14 PM, Warhol wrote:

Ether is a fluid... air or Et2O... compressed it forms a liquid...

So ether is a liquid gas and in space it's vacuum... we have a
conflict here.

so no air wave can travel thru the emptiness of the universe... To
communicate with other worlds we need to use Light... smoke won't work
nether... and sound neither.

The intoxicating ether you are sniffing, as you make these insane posts,
has noting to do with the ether under discussion, your ether places you
at a severe disadvantage in being able to recognize this:

THIS:
1)
a: the rarefied element formerly believed to fill the upper regions of
space.
b: the upper regions of space : heavens

2)
a: also aeˇther, a medium that in the wave theory of light permeates all
space and transmits transverse waves.
b: airwaves

FROM HE
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ether