Old June 2nd 11, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
Brad Guth Brad Guth is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 2, 2:53*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 6/2/2011 10:17 AM, Warhol wrote:

our ancient TV Tubes work with a bended electrical arc Beam in
vacuum...

You are going to have to look to Einstein to even get a "sense" and a
"feel" about the slippery stuff, ether.

It is not like any matter we know, it is completely alien to us. *We do
not possess senses to detect it, and there are no instruments, yet,
which will.

One very un-intuitive quality of ether? *It passes through your vacuum
tubes like the glass envelopes don't even exist, and all other parts of
the tube, for that matter ... but then, I doubt you have a mind which
can even begin to fathom speculation on ether -- so you are pretty much
stuck where you are!

Regards,
JS

If something/anything is moving FTL, such as gravity, then we can't
possibly detect it even though it is still there. Perhaps the matrix
or flow of ether is simply FTL.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#