Old June 3rd 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

All of my tee vee sets have Vacuum picture tubes.I am watching my typed
letters showing up on screen right now as I am typing this sheet, on my
Sansui 27 inch screen tee vee set that I use only for WebTV, WebTV
Comfort Zone.My other tee vee set (Sony 27 inch flat screen tee vee set)
has Thunderoad movie on there right now.Next up on TCM, Godzilla, King
of the Monsters.

I am Mike Fink, King of the Riverrrr,,,,,,
cuhulin