Old June 3rd 11, 05:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/2/2011 7:45 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

And, please, when examing the page I gave, don't miss this important point:

More recently, from The Dartmouth, published Friday, 7 May 2010

"In his Thursday 6 May lecture “What is Space?” Frank Wilczek, 2004
Nobel laureate in physics, said, ‘Space is the primary ingredient of
physical reality.’

He went on to add ‘We’re in a very special moment of history, because we
are like fish who finally realized we were living in water.’"

I have said nothing! I have simply read what great minds think,
analyzed it, applied my logic and reason, and agreed to accept it --
until better explains "it."

You are becoming a drag. I am having to spoon feed this all to you
because you are in ignorance of subjects you suddenly jump in on and
start your rants which go in circles and tangents!

You could avoid all this by simply doing a bit of reading and research
and be in a state of being able to make rational and usable comments and
statements.

Or, go on like the rest of the morons here ... no offense meant -- just
sayin'. But, if this is your choice, expect replies to you to become a
lot shorter and direct ...

Regards,
JS