Old June 3rd 11, 10:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate -ask- WeinerAbout The Weiner !

On May 31, 5:24*am, RHF wrote:
On May 31, 4:06*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 5/31/2011 2:22 AM, John Smith wrote:

This [birther humbug] is the most shocking display of improper
actions of a president in my lifetime, indeed, the most shocking I
have ever heard of to date ...

More shocking than starting TWO bogus, fake, fraudulent wars, overall
costing tens of thousands of lives and a TRILLION dollars? That's not an
"improper action of a president"?

You have a strange sense of values -- but then, we already knew that.

BTW, Jerome Corsis' book is GREAT!

Yes, Corsi has proven two things...

1) Birds of a feather (kooktards), flock together.

2) A fool and his money are soon parted.

Joe from Kokomo ...Wondering If...
? Libya is Obama's War For Oil !

Plus Obama Still Has Tens of Thousands
of US Troops Still in Iraq
-a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil-

BIG PLUS Obama has Escalated War in Afghanistan
-a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil-

And... Now Obama is Making War on Libya
-a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil--a-war-for-oil-
*.
Damn Damn Damn : Prez "BO"s {Obama's} a Mega
{Multi} War Monger : Impeach Imperialist Leader Now !http://groups.google..com/group/rec....d39da95108df8d
*.
Prez "BO" {Obama}... Blood Dripping From One Hand
and Oil Dripping From The Other . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...135dd78056af49
Obama The War Monger
Obama's Wars For Oil
Obama's War On Islam
*.
Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
-&- Obama's War for Oil !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7fc9091dd13ebb
*.
That's Obama's War on Islam-Muslims !
-obama-the-great-slayer-of-bin-laden-
-obama-killer-of-innocent-muslims-
-obama-the-great-western-invader-
-obama-killer-of-innocent-islamic-women-
-obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
-obama-killer-of-innocent-muslim-children-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb
*.
That's Obama's War for Oil !
-obama-the-war-monger-
-obama-the-great-western-invader-
-obama-the-great-christian-crusader-
-obama's-war-for-oil-it's-corrupt-&-evil-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d7fc9091dd13ebb
*.
Obama is Bush II =equals= Bush is Obama Too !
-bush-evil-&-corrupt-=-corrupt-&-evil-obama-
*.
Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
Re-Elect Obama bi-DenŠ in 2012 !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...msg/d8e026f924...
*.