Old June 4th 11, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
Brad Guth Brad Guth is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 3, 8:26*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/3/2011 6:46 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

Interesting that K-12s are not permitted to access or utilize Google
Groups or much less contribute within these Usenet/newsgroups, perhaps
because of folks like yourself that would topic/author stalk and bash
at anyone suggesting alternative interpretations or acting the least
bit independent, and thus capable of deductively interpreting on their
own.

Obviously you want everyone to be as smart as yourself (but never any
smarter), so why is this world of yours in such a mess?

*http://www.wanttoknow.info/
*http://translate.google.com/#
* Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Actually, that is a bit more than I am attempting to cause to happen ...
or am actually stating.

D. Peter Maus is NOT an absolute moron of the common type found here --
I have NOT found diabolical-evil intent in his posts. *Indeed, both you
and he seem to have something(s) to offer, and at best, that is all
which any of can do. *Somehow, I think he has, and too quickly, moved
over the fine meaning of what is delivered up in our institutions of
"higher learning." *I have made this error, and many times ... when I
first found this out, I went back to my colleges, grabbed department
heads and held their feet to the fire, and asked them why the material
in their institution(s) never covered the detail/truths I was now
finding in my area(s) of hire/employment, and to make these important
truths dramatically apparent to me?

To cut to the chase, and almost to a person, all answers contained a
common central theme, "It never was our intent nor obligation to teach
you 'what you need to know', but rather to teach you how to learn what
you need to know." (answers, condensed, 'averaged' and paraphrased, of
course!) *At that time, many decades ago, this angered me ... no longer..
* I now see it was my errors which were the actual fault.

And, all this was tempered by the fact that I had been exposed to the
same materials, as I was now showing them, as proofs -- but the error(s)
were in the "interpretations" of that/those materials. *Further, they
pointed out, at any time, I could have chosen to argue any points I
found relevant and with great meaning, and in opposition to that which
is "commonly accepted" ... instead of "just worrying about the grade."

But, here, in NGs, we find REAL morons, and are forced into dealing with
"those types" here (or, PLONK EM'! :-) ), it is easy to become cynical
and just expect the next comment/statement out of next persons mouth
(fingers, mind, etc.) to simply be a new serving of tripe.

I simply mean to remind some of the above of, my mistakes, others
mistakes, etc. *But, I don't mind getting "down and dirty" to cause this
to happen ... the focus, the interest, is in "what-is-REALLY-goin'-on!"
* Those of us who can move in that/those direction(s) now will ...

Regards,
JS

Most of what seems like loose cannon or friendly fire is actually
intended to be lethal from the very get go.

These mainstream status-quo minions, parrots and brown-nosed clowns
have it in for anyone that doesn't follow their lead and worship each
and every word they have to say. The last thing they want to allow is
any revision of history or science/physics interpretations other than
peer approved by those which they worship as gods. So there's a wee
little problem with these FUD-masters whenever anything the least bit
different, new or improved comes along, and should by accident any
K12s show up, there's no way that this general K12 public is going to
be allowed to see or interpret things any other way than their
mainstream status-quo and/or closed mindset way.

Hitler as well as GW Bush needed that kind of blind loyalty, and for
the most part got it and then some.

William Mook has some capability of publishing the best available
truth(s) in K12 textbook format.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#