Old June 4th 11, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was...

I have an old Saturday Evening Post magazine (that magazine is in my
attic now, along with buku more magazines and books and junk) all about
when JFK was murdered in Dallas.I forget the exact date of that
magazine, I will look at it tomorrow when I go back up in my attic.Yep,
I bought that magazine at the Goodwill store a bunch of years ago.
cuhulin