Old June 4th 11, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.video.satellite.dbs,rec.video.satellite.tvro,alt.dss.hack,alt.dbs.echostar.hack
moronsbegone moronsbegone is offline

Default balcony railing mount for DBS dish

(Bill) wrote in
om:

Hello

I am trying to come up with a "balcony railing mount" for
use with a Ku-band dish plus dish mover. I have searched
google and have not found any online dealers which sell
such a mount.

SOLUTION= Hire me to Whack your landlord; Access to roof now
permitted due to offer he couldn't refuse; Problem solved :-)