Old June 4th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default If I was still an AM DXer like I was...

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 11:01:16 -0700, dave wrote:

On 06/03/2011 10:24 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 3, 5:32 am, wrote:

Dave, thanks for this. IIRC (and my memory could be faulty) the WRTH
discontinued this ascending frequency/callsign/TX power section for the
United States, although they have massive tons of information for every
other country. If anyone has a copy of the WRTH handy and can verify
this one way or the other, the info would be most welcome.

Bruce

www.fccinfo.com will let you search by frequency in a circular
geographic area of your choosing.

I have gone back to AM DX'ing, just on John Plimmer's record! Man, I
wish that I could get the AM DX that he does! But with his radios, mine
look pathetic, i.e., mostly old tube boatanchors with a new CCrane SW,
RF-2200, DX-440.