Old June 4th 11, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/4/2011 11:39 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

NO, it isn't, because it is FULL of ether ... space, if possible, by
itself is nothing.

What you are referring to IS ether, you simply name it space

Actually, that's what nearly every scientist names it;
"ether" was shown to be nonexistent (or to have zero effect
on anything measurable, which is the same thing) over a
century ago,

... yes,
there is precedent for calling "ether", "space", an error which has been
repeated countless times, and you supply absolute evidence of.

Regards,
JS

EINSTEIN SAID:
"Therefore, instead of speaking of an ether, one could equally well
speak of physical qualities of space. Now one could take the position
that all physical objects fall under this category, because in the final
analysis in a theory of fields the ponderable matter, or the elementary
particles that constitute matter, also have to be considered as ‘fields’
of a particular kind, or as particular ‘states’ of the space."

So, now, what is up? Is there a particular school which is mandatory
where you people come from? Something like, "The University of Morons?"

In Einsteins words, above, you must first move ether into the area of
"ponderable" ... as now we have no frame of reference to even begin to
study or understand it. We need to secure our first sample in some sort
of "bottle", with equipment which can detect it.

Einstein already acknowledges it, indeed, he acknowledges his theory of
relativity is not valid without "gravitational ether."

Because we cannot "see" ether at this time is nowhere near proof of its'
non-existence ... you are much like the "old doctors" who refused to
believe in germs because they could not be seen nor detected.

Or, the state of science before x-rays were discovered, we simply lived
in ignorance of them.

Only morons state the "non-discovery, to date" of something as "proof it
doesn't exist!"

And, yet, you seem to have no problem that all that looks "logical" to you?

ROFLOL

--

Regards,
JS