Old June 4th 11, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
HVAC HVAC is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/4/2011 1:57 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Guth: Do you honestly believe that ANYONE could read this and NOT
conclude that you are insane? And by insane, I mean BAT**** insane.

--

You're saying that yourself, Hagar, BDK and rabbi Saul Levy are every
bit as sane as GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler?

Are you suggesting our mutually perpetrated cold-war for profits and
public funded job security, with the USSR/Russia was sane?

Let me ask you a question...When was the last time you sucked a dick?

Be honest.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl