Old June 4th 11, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
HVAC HVAC is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/4/2011 3:16 PM, BDK wrote:

Guth: Do you honestly believe that ANYONE could read this and NOT
conclude that you are insane? And by insane, I mean BAT**** insane.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

You're saying that yourself, Hagar, BDK and rabbi Saul Levy are every
bit as sane as GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler?

Why are you lumping me in with 3 repubs and a Nazi Brad?

Just an FYI... I'm not a republican.

Are you suggesting our mutually perpetrated cold-war for profits and
public funded job security, with the USSR/Russia was sane?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth Usenet?

And there you go Brad, totally proving his point.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl