Old June 4th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default (OT) James Arness

On 6/4/2011 12:20 PM, BDK wrote:
In , says...

On 6/4/2011 10:09 AM, BDK wrote:

You probably needed them to explain the "difficult to follow plots" (For
someone like you), right?

The only problem is you sending weiner pics to weiner ...

There you "gay" again! It's as dependable as the sun going up and down.
When a kooker can't think of anything to say to a sane person, they
always "go gay".

Hey, I am not blind, when you are in the room, "homosexual" is rather
hard to ignore, your whole mannerisms and mode of speech scream it as
loud as any screaming queen on the streets of san fransicko!

You exhibit the qualities, we notice ... perhaps not political correct,
but then I have no time for such ...

--

Regards,
JS