Old June 4th 11, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/4/2011 1:00 PM, HVAC wrote:

Oh... It's all clear now. It's not that you don't have the
ANSWERS, it's that we ask the wrong QUESTIONS.

Brilliant!

For a minute, I didn't know if I could find this:

"In 1895, Lorentz Eric Weisstein's World of Biography concluded that the
"null" result obtained by Michelson and Morley was caused by a effect of
contraction made by the ether on their apparatus and introduced the
length contraction equation

(see URL below for this text AND equation here)

where L is the contracted length, is the rest length, v is the velocity
of the frame of reference, and c is the speed of light. Although the
main interpretation of Lorentz Eric Weisstein's World of Biography for
this equation was rejected later, the equation is still correct and was
the first of a sequence of new equations developed by Poincaré, Eric
Weisstein's World of Biography Lorentz, Eric Weisstein's World of
Biography and others, resulting in a new branch of physics ultimately
brought to fruition by Albert Einstein Eric Weisstein's World of
Biography in special relativity. Einstein's idea of space-time
contraction replaced Lorentz's interpretation of the contraction
equation, and once and for all relegated ether to the history books."

"http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/Michelson-MorleyExperiment.html

So, does that seem to be affirmative to your question?

--

Regards,
JS