Old June 5th 11, 04:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

In article , says...

On 6/4/2011 1:51 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 4:15 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 1:03 PM, HVAC wrote:

Let me ask you a question...When was the last time you sucked a dick?

Be honest.

From your question, it is obvious that you think all share your habits,
that is all I see? Can you rephrase the question in a manner that would
apply to "us?"

What, the medication is now failing you, you are back to being unable to
maintain focus, and clarity of mind, to stay on subject?

I suppose the fact that Guth compared me to HITLER did
indeed cause me to ask him how much dick he sucks in an
average day.

My bad.

Perhaps, the reference/comparison to hitler was an exaggeration ... do
you think he may have known that? Anyway, I did catch that ...

You haven't caught anything in years, if ever, unless it's on a
kookpage. That's why you're so amusing.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!