Old June 5th 11, 04:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

In article , says...

On 6/4/2011 5:02 PM, John Smith wrote:

Ya.... I missed that.

Actually, I can understand that, been there, done that ... worse ...

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which miss it

Wow! You actually own a physics book?

He probably stole them from the reading rooms at the various
"institutes" he's lived at over the years.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!