Old June 5th 11, 05:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
Olrik Olrik is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 2011-06-04 17:22, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 2:19 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 5:02 PM, John Smith wrote:

Ya.... I missed that.

Actually, I can understand that, been there, done that ... worse ...

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which miss it

Wow! You actually own a physics book?

Yes, but it is there that any similarity between you and I ends ...

You see, I actually read/understand them.

What are the titles/authors of your books? And how do they describe the
propagation of EM waves in a vacuum?