Old June 5th 11, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Somebody call Chicken Fornicator ..

On 6/4/2011 8:06 PM, wrote:
On Jun 4, 10:19 pm, wrote:
Why? is the Sky falling down?
cuhulin

Not anymore ! Since we re-discovered the 'aether' -- we are safer than
ever .

I wouldn't exactly say that. Those in ghettos, morons, the retarded,
those in mental institutions, the criminals in prisons, multitudes of
undesirable of every type and kind, etc., would make no difference at
all to them ... indeed, I would suspect it would even **** them off, as
ignorance tends to attempt to pull everything else down to its' level.

I am sure most have noticed this ...

--

Regards,
JS