Old June 5th 11, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 5, 12:58*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 8:25 PM, wrote:

That settles it. . . Once and for all . Them tight white jackets
aren't very comfortable , just how much lithium do those fellas take
on a daily basis ? ?

Still off your meds and blaming everyone else, huh?

We told you, things will not improve for you until you listen to those
nice men in white coats you keep attempting to give the slip to.

--

Regards,
JS

Oh, boy ! It seems that I just hit the right button . In my line of
work I did have to go some really serious wards/places . Rule number
one : can't bring any sharp tools (like screwdrivers and chisels) Rule
number two : if you do have to use them - can't put them down (even
for a second!) and can't have it in a tool -pouch or the back
pocket . Rule number three : always WATCH your back . . . From wahat
I was told ,some of the slammers are even worse -- many of the people
behind bars are insane . BTW, are you the one that keeps a gun under
the pillow ?