Old June 5th 11, 06:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
JeffRelf.F-M.FM JeffRelf.F-M.FM is offline

Default ​ We love to ponder "God" ( i.e. Mother Nature ) and the "aether" ( field ).

PRE
" The aether, like god, can be treated as if it doesn't exist. ",
says H•Vac... yet we love to ponder "God" ( i.e. Mother Nature )
and the "aether" ( field ).

Consider the humble rock... there's no end to its field.

All the same, exergy ( fuel ) is a precious resource;
once spent, it never returns.