Old June 5th 11, 10:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
Brad Guth Brad Guth is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 4, 11:47*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 11:39 PM, wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear about the gun/pillow setup . You must be living
in a horrible place . . .

Sad, but America is in steep and rapid decline ... few, if any
countries, are a real solution to the existing problems here.

Revolving door prisons and institutions are only to get worse, as the
funds for even the existing ones disappear ...

How so many seem to have a strong ability to discard what their eyes are
telling them and replace it with the lies of main scream media and a
blind trust/hope that "things will get better" seems only another
symptom of what ails "horrible places."

--

Regards,
JS

There's simply so much wrong with this once great nation that it's
hard to even imagine where to start. Our "no child left behind"
policy has as much to do with indoctrination and brainwashing as it
does with general education skills.

JFK, RFK and a few others were right, whereas rogue private agencies
like our Federal Reserve and Qinetiq (CIA/MI6) are essentially running
the show regardless of who is in office. Their Skull and Bones has
never had it so good.

They have been so ****ed at me that they keep the pressure on, as to
topic/author stalking in order to disqualify and/or banish everything
I have to say. They even revised or having allowed others to revise
how the internet search systematically stacks the cards against myself
and others they deem as mission critical. I'm certain William Mook
and his Mokenergy are on their NO FLY list, as will yourself become
another target of their need to control this public mainstream media
that we still have some limited access to via Google Groups and their
Usenet/newsgroups that’s global accessible (except not accessible by a
great many intranets and most other nations that systematically block/
filter out such unmoderated publishing).

If something really bad is about to happen, you can bet that our
access to Google Groups and Usenet/newsgroups well be terminated, as
well as any number of our archived topics and replies could be
replaced and/or removed, at the very least blocked/filtered out of
what our K12s and media get to see (mainstream media is currently
forbidden to use any investigative reporting as based upon whatever we
post). Around here in Usenet/newsgroups and Google Groups,
investigating into matters of physics, science and history as for
interpreting and telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
only gets you into big trouble with those that would much rather the
likes of you and myself never existed, and to a great extent it's the
Semites (aka pretend-Atheists) that are in charge of keeping whatever
you or I have to say as disqualified and inaccessible as possible.

99.9% of Americans don’t even know that Google Groups or this version
of their Usenet/newsgroups even exist, as I’ve seen many other
computers that do not even allow access unless you know exactly how to
manually force their ability to access. Google and MSN each have the
ability to deliver a custom page to each and every connected computer,
so there no telling what others get to read, and more importantly
there’s no telling what is excluded from their version of Google
Groups or Usenet/newsgroups.

Other than that, at least Hitler would be proud of what those in
charge have managed to get away with thus far.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#