Old June 5th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Minoberry Minoberry is offline

Default Sweep generator recommendations anyone?

Am needing to align a general coverage short wave receiver with 3 IFs, 60
kc, 455 kc and 3035 kc IF. The bandpass filter is on the 60 kc IF. Am
needing a sweep generator to assist me and wondering if anyone has a
suggestion for a usable one, not pricey or lab grade (because I'm broke)?
Need something that will generate a sweep from about 50 kc to 500 kc with a
sweep width of at least 15 kc. Appreciate your suggestions for which models
to try to sniff out. Thanks.