Old June 5th 11, 03:32 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
joeturn joeturn is offline

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On Jun 4, 7:24*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 6/4/2011 6:01 PM, joeturn wrote:

The Jesuits are in command of all the governments and controll the
media/news groups,Education,FBI,CIA ect...

No kidding, the Jesuits, eh?

And all these years, I thought it was the Illuminati...or the Jews...or
the...

So now the Catholics get their turn in the barrel.

Anyway, I am glad you are practicing "Equal Opportunity".

The Illuminati,Jesuits,Jews,CIA,FBI are all one in the same they are
sunworshippers! JESUS is a sunworship diety the son of mythological
gods.

ONE WORLD ORDER

ONE WORLD RELIGION

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT