Old June 5th 11, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
Brad Guth Brad Guth is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 5, 7:46*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/5/2011 2:36 AM, HVAC wrote:

On 6/4/2011 5:22 PM, John Smith wrote:

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which
miss it
to ... :-(

Wow! You actually own a physics book?

Yes, but it is there that any similarity between you and I ends ...

You see, I actually read/understand them.

Velikovsky's 'World In Collision', really isn't a physics book...Is it?

Now it's time for much better questions, such as, "Why do you think
anyone would want to bother with petty, small mind slugs, such as yourself?"

--

Regards,
JS

Problem is, HVAC is only impressed with physics popup books that talk
to you and make funny noises at the same time. The best is always the
scratch and sniff parts of his physics books, especially the physics
of flatulence and sperm.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#