Old June 5th 11, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Casanova Bob Casanova is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:07:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
:

On Jun 4, 11:40*am, Bob Casanova wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:23:12 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by John Smith :

snip

...we will never know how radio waves (or any other waves, for
that matter) transverse and are propagated by the ether though space.

EM radiation doesn't require a propagation medium.

What's the all-inclusive population or average photon density per
given km3 of ISM, or better to know that of the IGM? (I'm talking of
accounting for everything from at least EIR/ELF [1km] to those
extremely hard Gamma of .001 nm)

Damfino, but Google is Your Friend.

And what's the relevance?
--