Old June 6th 11, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/5/2011 3:24 PM, BDK wrote:
In , says...

On 6/5/2011 12:21 PM,

You see, I actually read/understand them.

Velikovsky's 'World In Collision', really isn't a physics book...Is it?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

No, it is not a physics textbook . However -- some of Velikivsky's
ideas were found to be correct , several years after it's
publication . Real genius is seldom recognized during his/her
life . . .

Yeah, I can see that.

Akin to, "The real geniuses, here, won't be noticed during their lives ..."

Indeed, long after, gawd forbid, NEVER!

ROFLOL!

You never have to worry about that Johnny kOOk. People will still think
you're a raving whackjob years after you pass away, decades, centuries
later, if they read your posts, they will still see you for the kOOk
that you are.

I could almost believe that ... but, I wasn't tricked.

If you said it, it is obviously wrong.

Regards,
JS

--