Old June 6th 11, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/6/2011 8:07 AM, Olrik wrote:

I think most would point to John D. Kraus, and James Clerk Maxwell.

However, neither of these men truly understood the nature of the ether,
since we simply don't know what it is, so obviously, they used "fudge
factors" to work their way around that ...

You however, should be back in college,

Where they actually teach that EM waves do propagate in the vacuum of
space.

Although they didn't understand the true nature of Einsteins' ether,
both Kraus and Maxwell acknowledge an ether filling the vacuum, I must
be reading your text improperly, else you are writing nonsense, again?

--

Regards,
JS