Old June 6th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default 9/11 debris fills basement levels and is forced to flow debris...

On 6/6/2011 9:27 AM, wrote:
Old country boy from Edwards,Missy Sippy, (he lives catty corner across
the street from doggy's couch) he done went to a store and he done
bought a Coleman bug zapper thangy.Looks kind of like the shape of a
Yapanee lantern.Most people don't realize all those electric bug zappers
really do is ATTRACT MORE bugs.

Yeah, old country boy, he once told me he knows all about chainsaws, he
BROKE my chainsaw! He couldn't even find the oil drain plug on his lawn
mower.He pushed his lawn mower (that one of his sons picked out for him
at a pawn shop, $65.00 plus Missy Sippy RIP OFF sales taxes) over here,
he rattled my front door, he said, SHOW ME WHERE THAT OIL DRAIN PLUG IS!
Only took me about two seconds to wipe the crud off of there, that oil
drain plug was RIGHT THERE.He was too STUPID to look for it.
cuhulin

You have an excellent point, before something can have consequence,
meaning, use it must be found ... osamas' body could be difficult in
that regard, unless they happened to attach a locator beacon to the
corpse ...

--

Regards,
JS