Old June 6th 11, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/6/2011 9:48 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 09:58:31 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by John :

On 6/5/2011 9:43 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

Yeah; it's called "college". Maybe if you'd attended and
taken a few physics classes you'd know what your quote
meant. Einstein also said (regarding QM) "God doesn't play
dice"; do you imagine that means he believed in an actual
deity?

Yes, I have noticed you use the same "Baffle With Bull****" tactics as
the children you associate with ... your thinking being, "I'll take the
topic away from hard physics into religion. Then, using strawman
arguments, I will attempt to use a persons personal beliefs to attack
their credibility. Now, once succeeding in that, I will "transfer" the
fact I appear correct over to the hard science -- effectively winning
the argument in hard science with less than truthful arguments."

Gee, where have we seen that before?

Below, in your avoidance of the question.

God doesn't play dice, obviously the rules and laws over our portion of
the universe are very fixed and rigid ... although in some far flung
corner they may differ ... only God would know, at this time.

But, as to Einstein, we have watched quacks hunt and attempt to
interpret, expand, etc. his words to allow various "fudge factors" which
he never intended ... usually with attempts to move discussions into
religious areas and begin debate on such books as the bible ... most
always the sign of the unethical and immature.

Nice attempt to waffle (plus interesting snippage of the
context). Do you agree that Einstein wasn't referring to an
actual deity, or not? And do you agree that his use of the
term "ether" (which was the context you snipped) referred to
something other than the sort of physical "ether" refuted by
Michaelson and Morley, or not?

I think Einstein, absolutely, considered a unbelievably intelligent
creator a strong possibility! His very words define this ... but,
everyone should read them, his words, for themselves, as the notion of
"thinking for someone else" is hazardous, at best ...

--

Regards,
JS