Old June 6th 11, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

In article , says...

On 6/5/2011 3:29 PM, BDK wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/5/2011 1:27 PM, BDK wrote:

OUR side? You mean the side of utter kooktardery? Well, I guess I
haven't ever been on that side, no.
That's FUD-master spin that even Hitler would improve of.

FUD? Is this what it means?

I always thought it was like Elmer Fud....

"Shhhhh, be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting Venus Wabbits".

Now, don't get upset, Guth, we're just having a bit
of sport. At your expense, of course. :-)

One of the most amusing things over the years has been decoding what the
terms used by the kookers. They just assume that other people know what
the hell they are raving about, and then get angry when they are asked
about it. With Guthball, it's a trick to decode just one entire
paragraph, let alone one of his multi paragraphed Rothschild and pretend
atheist raves.

Naaa, what is kewl is watching you find tempests in teapots and bogeymen
under your beds ...

Regards,
JS

LOL, you're the one doing that, Johnny KqqK. From birthtard stuff to
whatever, if it's kookery they are selling, you're usually first in line
to buy it, no matter how insanely stupid it is.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!