Old June 6th 11, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/6/2011 10:02 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:42:09 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by John :

On 6/5/2011 11:38 AM, HVAC wrote:

Who gives a flying fandango **** what Einstein thought about god?

The fact is that god, much like the ether that you love so much,
has zero value to any computations. They can both be treated EXACTLY
as if they do not exist at all.

That's a hint-and-a-half for your ass.

The only fact here is that your theory of spontaneous generation fails
in the most minor of analysis

What "theory of spontaneous generation" is that? I assume
you're not referring to the notion of the instantaneous
appearance of multicellular life directly from non-living
matter, since that was debunked by science (Pasteur) over a
century ago.

... hence, the reason for Einsteins logic.

Einstein was referring to the beginning of the universe
(what we call the Big Bang), not the start of life.

Your religious beliefs involving the particular leap of faith you take
has been noted, already ...

What "leap of faith" is that? Acceptance of evidence and the
laws of science?

Have you come up with something new?

Have you?

I think when Einstein proposes the requirement of the gravitational
ether as being necessary to his theory of relativity and the very
propagation/transmission of light, to be science and obeying the laws of
the universe ... I find you simply doing obfuscation. And, attempting
to off on tangents ... and in circles.

--

Regards,
JS