Old June 6th 11, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/6/2011 10:40 AM, HVAC wrote:

I think Einstein, absolutely, considered a unbelievably intelligent
creator a strong possibility!

Even if I concede that is what Einstein meant, (I don't)
all that does is move the goalpost...Who created the creator?

To me, anyone who is capable of free thought and is intellectually
honest will admit that they just don't know the answer to the question
of what started everything.

To say 'god did it', is just giving up.

Your constant attempts to work the edges, to peel up the logic and
reason is dishonest.

Einstein simply, in looking at the structure(s), laws and principals
which he sees, and is overwhelmed at the mind and intelligence it would
take to create such, and that such is the only reason conceivable for
its' existence ... I know of no comments or text of his which ventures
to understand "the creation of the creator", or claim he has a theory on
where the creators mind comes from, of from what it is formed.

He is simply forced into accepting things as they are, appear, and what
proofs exist in these observations ... and why he was brought to allow
for intelligent design.

The religion of atheism, and a specific definition of "atheism"
encompasses the denial of a creator, an intelligence which designed and
constructed all which we see, keeps those who have found a religious
belief in atheism of allowing for anything, other than accident, chance,
luck and spontaneous generation ... obviously, Einstein refused to make
the leap of faith into that/those principle(s.)

To make any progress in any direction, one must first see the reality
and truths of what lie before their senses, to refuse simply because
"you can't believe what your eyes and senses tell you, is a religious
belief in and of itself!

--

Regards,
JS