Old June 7th 11, 04:23 PM
maha maha is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhutchinson View Post
I think you should go by what the Sony websites say. It is their product, they would know.
Yes, not all their web sites (Or Amazon or expert or enthusiasts forums) say so. I checked the box and the leaflet too- they all say it is anlogue tuner.
My suspicion is that may be Sony would have done a chipset they use for theor radios with PLL in built. But I couldn't veryfy.
Bulldogs behave better than the Sony sales reps in Sri Lanka.