Old June 8th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Voice of America operator plans"sunset" for shortwave radio br...

On 6/7/2011 1:26 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:19 pm, "kevin. m."buyembythesack(at)peoplepc(dot)com
wrote:
Anyone who uses Google is naive. Of course they've worked hard to work it
into our every day conversation..."blah blah blah just Google such and such"
like "Xerox" or having a "Coke." The fact of the matter is that our friends
at Google are a data mining organization BASED AT THE N S A in Washington.
When I hear guys like Alex Jones talking about "googling" I wonder how much
of a friend of the people really he is; surely he knows what Google is and
where they come from. Beware.

Google is just a Vehicle on "The Road" of
News, Information and Knowledge . . .

"The Road" Starts with your ISP :
YOUR "ISP" IS YOUR 'GATE KEEPER'

Everything You Do : Everywhere You Go
Goes Through Your ISP : Your ISP Knows
Everything About You and Can Control You.

Listen to an Internet Radio Station
Go-To 'Visit' a Web-Site
Open a/o Post an eMail
Turn Your Computer-On or Off
YOUR ISP KNOWS and Tracks It [.]
=isp=knowing=censorship=control=you=

-where-as- Buy an AM/FM/SW Radio and Just Listen
NO ISP REQUIRED = NO TRACKING = NO CONTROL

FREE Over-The-Air AM/FM/SW Radio
that's the freedom to be yourself ~ RHF
.
.

All your isp provides is a "telephone number" so you can call the web,
or other places, if you know about them and have the ID to access ...

Regards,
JS

--

Regards,