Old March 22nd 04, 08:30 AM
TekMan

Jerry Koniecki wrote in message ...
Frank Miles wrote:

..snippety...

BTW, I did not get option 5 (TV sync separator). I wonder if it is
feasable to
install it myself? Documentation is listed as 465 option 5 supplement
070-2191-00.
Anyone have this info?

Yes, you can install it youself. The OPt.5 is a small extra board,
basically a video clamp circuit. There is a small ek special IC on the
board, but when you analyze the circuit you will recognize that a quad
op-amp of gain-BW 5 MHz will work well.
At least at mine it does so.

Scopes with option 5 have a differnt front panel layout. So, you might
get in trouble to realize this with your non-opt5 scope.
But basically: Yes, it can be field installed.

hth,
Andreas