Old June 8th 11, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default WETBACKS fill new Fountain with their poop!

On 6/7/2011 10:22 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

You do realize that the great majority of hispanics in the Big Apple are
Puerto Ricans, and are US citizens?

Also, if there was raw sewage above ground in NYC, it was a problem with
the city's upkeep of the sewer system, doesn't matter what neighborhood
it was.

Sounds about right, for the government. Legal immigration is even of
numbers which our economy can't handle over a long term, the illegal
immigration only hastens our fall to 3rd world status ...

I think the illegal alien problem with puerto ricans, or even cubans, is
a very large problem also ... most Americans are just focused, mainly,
on the wetbacks (no. American indians of mexico and so. American indians
of so. America) ... few realize the true extent and dangers of this
problem, and the fact in is composed of even more race/ethnic groups.

I realize that ghettos and slums frequently have the problem(s)
mentioned, more so than the areas which public servants live in, anyway
.... and, of such a nature, I don't want to live in those areas!

I am watching an area of my own city become a ghetto as I write this, a
once fine area ... I was forced to move from an ancient area where I
lived in a home which belonged to my great grandparents and has been
passed down in the family (I have been forced to the out-skirts of the
city where it is safer.) My Great Grandparents Home now has bars and
grates on doors, windows and a state of the art burglar alarm,
sprinklers come on during the night to discourage "campers" from the
grounds ... you just can't hide those ugly features. We are lucky to go
two weeks without having to remove graffiti from the sound wall, fences
or even the house itself, which the burglar alarm is supposed to stop
.... sad, so very, very sad ... the police dept has began sending us
bills for automatic calls made to the police and they are forced to
respond. This was the dream home me and the wife were to retire to!

Obviously, the city would love for us to turn off the alarm, let it be
vandalized and torn apart, trashed. Then, and rather quickly, they
would slap a nuisance claim on it and own it! Do you know what it would
cost me for a private security firm to protect it?

My government seeks to victimize my family along with the criminals --
indeed, we are at the point where the actual differences between the two
seem slight, and of little importance to us.

All this, and there is even a care-taking couple living in the guest
house, who run off people hopping fences almost nightly, and there is
UGLY razor wire atop the fences (they leap the states sound wall which
we can't put razor wire on!)

They are just poor illegals who want to toss some bedding in an unused
corner of the property, seek emergency shelter by just breaking one
window and sleeping the night, trashing the house, just employ a poor
working girl for the night, and drink some alcohol, smoke some crack, or
use a bit of heroine, etc. ... poor b*st*rds!

Your defense of "the poor immigrants" is real heart touching, to you.
To someone who suffers the victimizations of this massive problem, it is
sheer hell ... I hope you live to see the day when these problems come
to visit you, and you can finally have sympathy ...

It takes at least two generation (and that time period) living on
American soil to escape the "3rd world thinking" that led them into the
conditions you see these people in ... if we stop it now, it will still
not improve for a couple/three generations ...

--

Regards,
JS