Old June 10th 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Almost all antennas are dipoles

On 06/09/2011 09:50 PM, Brian Anasta wrote:
On Jun 10, 1:10 am, John wrote:
With grounds, the bigger, more conductive, etc. is better.

In the real world, we just settle for sufficient ...

Here is some material for thought:

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx...d/ground1.html

--

John, thanks for that link, it made for good reading. Just in regard
to antennas though, I am becoming more aware of the importance of them

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta