Old June 11th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Treating Criminal Foreigners from Mexico Better Than Law Abidin...

On 6/10/2011 8:38 PM, wrote:
On Jun 10, 2:26 am, John wrote:
On 6/9/2011 8:54 PM, wrote:

From what I just read-- California is quite a happy and a merry
state . I truly envy Californians . Somedays it just seems nearly 50%
of the people over here are illegally . . .

You live in my area, it looks like it!

--

Regards,
JS

I had NYC in mind ; in all probability -- a very similar story in the
rest of the country . . . It's an invasion .

I honestly don't know how it could possibly be thought of in any other
way, or sold to anyone as anything different!

And, most important, it could not be occurring without the very active
assistance of our criminally-treasonous public servants assisting the
criminal invaders!