Old June 11th 11, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Casanova Bob Casanova is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:06:11 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
:

On Jun 10, 5:39*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:24:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 10, 4:18*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:05:06 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 9, 8:17*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:55:54 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

Most here are pretend-Atheists that only act/react exactly like Semites that
never actually believed in any wrath of God anyway?

I wish I could work out what this is meant to say!

Shill #2
--
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

Pretenders that never police their own kind make good FUD-masters.

????????

What the...?

Please... write... in... English.

Englische bitte. Engelse asseblief. Ingles mangyaring. Anglais s'il vous plaît.
Bahasa Inggris silahkan. Inglese per favore. Engelska vänligen.

Are you a Muslim or in favor of some religion other than Semite/
Jewish?

I believe Muslims and Jews are just as deluded as the Christians. There is no
sky pixie. To Believe in any particular one is nuts.

Don't bother to give us that usual crap that you go along with
whatever any religion or faith-based cabal has to say.

You mean the truth?

No. It's obvious that you and truth parted company years ago.

Tell us where does your income and/or benefits come from?

My real income, or my shill one you fantasise about?

My real income comes from an aeronautical engineering company. We fix planes.

That's the truth, so you may now ignore it.

Since you never think for yourself; *who are your peers?

My peers, Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”, are
sane people.

That's FUD-master required of each and every ZNR redneck.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!

"That's FUD-master required of each and every ZNR redneck."

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!

What the **** is that *supposed* to mean?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shill #2
--
The men who really believe in themselves are all in lunatic asylums.
* - G. K. Chesterton

I means a whole lot more than your reply. Don't tell me that you
don't know what FUD stands for.

I certainly don't. Nor "ZNR". Nor your use of the term
"redneck", which doesn't seem to agree with normal usage.

Hint: Words and acronyms you make up aren't automatically
part of the general lexicon.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is