Old June 11th 11, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Casanova Bob Casanova is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:26:18 -0400, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by HVAC :

On 6/11/2011 10:53 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

I enjoy helping others, as something that a GOP/ZNR redneck like
yourself has never accomplished. I also fix stuff for others as well
as for myself, unlike your kind that only buys new stuff. So I have
fun without it costing an arm and a leg.

What kind of stuff do you fix?

Most commercial sports and other forms of spendy entertainment or
optional spendy and often risky forms of personal recreation I think
should be taxed 100%, so that the other 99.9% of us can afford to have
safe and reasonably affordable fun.

So you are in favor of taxing fishing and going to strip clubs?

(FYI Both of those recreational activities are already taxed)

Why should 99.9% of us have to pay for whatever the 0.1% get to do and
get in trouble while doing it?

Like what?

Obviously you never give an honest tinker damn about others outside of
your upper most 0.1%, as having any spare cash or time for fun.

Hey.... Strippers got to make a living too!

I think it's fascinating that he imagines that everyone who
disagrees with him is in the upper 0.1% (presumably of
income). Boy, did *he* get a wrong number...
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless