Old June 12th 11, 11:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
HVAC HVAC is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/11/2011 5:11 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

btw; I only got paid by check, so there's no lack of paper trails on
my part. Although I know of shipyards and few individuals that
accepted cash-cash with no questions asked. Of course I have no way
of knowing if they paid any associated sales or income tax on that
cash-cash loot, but according to rednecks like yourself, they're all
perfectly honest folks exactly like yourself.

So you are now officially *denying* cheating on your
taxes and defrauding the US government of its due?

Noted.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl