Old June 12th 11, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Weinergate Development Takes a Back Seat to Palin Emails

On 6/12/2011 6:48 AM, wrote:
Lamestream rear end asshole MOFOS,,, that sheet BACKFIRED on those
MOFOS!
HAW HAW YEEEEEE HAWWWWW,,,,,,
Even my doggy is Laughing.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=308949
cuhulin, and doggy

I wouldn't say backfired, they seem to have taken all the wealth ... I'd
say you are looking at a very successful plan.

Damn soon we are going to be looking at garbage cans full of dollar
bills and watching masses of people glean the lands looking for
something to eat ... we have now reached the point where thing grow more
interesting every day, and every day only brings a list naming new
problems, with no previous problems having been fixed. We approach the
"straw which broke the camels' back."

--

Regards,
JS