Old June 12th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 6/11/2011 2:01 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

I should have written Treasury _bills_ instead of bonds. They have
indeed dumped 97% of the bills -- and they have now started to reduce
their holdings of the bonds as well:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ent-its-holdin

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

Conditions and copy of the net was rough, I ended up taking advantage of
the stickam netcast ... also, the numbers of those participating were
disappointing ... good to see none of this seemed to intimidate Vic! :-)

--

Regards,
JS