Old June 12th 11, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
HVAC HVAC is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/12/2011 1:01 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Unlike your FUD-master self, I got nothing to gain or lose by fudging
either way.

The folks that I've worked for (including most current clients have
often been Jewish and/or otherwise devoutly faith-based because it
helps them deal with everyday matters and self improvement issues),
know that I'm outspoken and critical about mainstream religion and
politics, whereas yourself remain as a paid brown-nosed clown or
minion that does only whatever your FUD-masters tell you to do, which
obviously doesn't require any individual deductive thinking on your
part.

It's not my fault that so many Jews (republican, democrat or
independent) seem to be getting themselves and others into trouble,
and even so often unable to resolve matters of their personal lives,
homes and yachts that were caused by the very same selfish greed and/
or special interest motivated actions of others they typically have to
associate with.

Most of their boats/yachts are terribly energy inefficient and
technically not even sufficiently seaworthy or all that serviceable
because of the relatively ****-poor decisions made extensively by
others of their own kind.

How is it my fault when I advise clients of a proper set of energy
efficient, relatively smooth and quiet main and auxiliary engines,
along with a proper set of other accessories plus really good
alternators plus a sufficiently sized and good quality battery bank
for their inverter/UPS that'll actually do the job, if they turn to
their good buddies for taking their advise and buying only back-door
stuff as based entirely upon its untaxed dealer/wholesale (where-is as-
is) rock bottom cheapness or superficial look that seldom if ever does
whatever was required, and never is simple to use and/or gets
impossible to service. Do you think it's still my fault that their
boats end up being super spendy, inefficient, unreliable and even
unsafe to use?

If I'd told you a reasonably proper way of doing things and you said
screw that, whereas instead doing it in your usual redneck cheap-ass
know-it-all way because you didn't want anyone as an outsider making
an honest dime off of you. How is it my fault when it either doesn't
integrate properly, is overly complicated and works either
inefficiently or poorly, if not at all?

That was a truly epic kook rant/melt down, Guth.

Now wipe the froth off your chin.......

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl