Old June 13th 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Reflection coefficient for total re-reflection

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:09:29 -0700 (PDT), walt wrote:

the series stubbing appears in Reflections, Chapter 23, with
the same values as I presented above, with detailed diagrams shown in
each step in the progression of the explanation. I hope these diagrams
can help.

In other words, consult:
http://www.w2du.com/Chapter%2023.pdf
Figures 1 through 5

As I said in the previous post, the experts were referring to the
output of the RF amp as not establishing a reflection coefficient rho
= 1.0, which has put me in a corner.

Hi Walt,

How so? (What is the corner?)

73's