Old June 12th 11, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Weinergate Development Takes a Back Seat to Palin Emails

How do you know? You ever drove around Missy Sippy before?
http://www.visitmississippi.org
They will snail mail you some freeby (freebie) (a Big Package)
literature stuff to look at (and a DVD too, I think), if you ask them
to.

I finally got around to cleaning out my old microwave oven, you talk
about Eweeeeeeee,,,,,,, It was made in 1982, it only has a 15 minutes
timer and an ON OFF thingy on it, you should have seen it.I worked it
over in my back yard, letting it dry out real good now.I cleaned it real
good with an old sock and Dawn detergent and Tide detergent and water,
then I rinsed it out with my water hose.I am scared to plug it in and
turn it on, it might BLOW UP!

Very long Luna Eclispe is coming.
http://www.drudgereport.org
VERRA.

Every time I turn on my vacuum cleaner, doggy runs and gets her rubber
squeaky doggy toy and drops it by my vacuum cleaner.She thinks the
vacuum cleaner wants to play football.
cuhulin