Old June 13th 11, 07:16 PM
carlos2007 carlos2007 is offline
Junior Member

Default AOR 7070 DSP HF Receiver Poll

Hello,

This is an extract from n9ewo website, if you are interested in this poll just send an email to: .
Just to say that John Thorpe, the famous designer of the AOR 7030, Lowe HF 150, Lowe HF 225 is involved in this project.

This is the link:

http://n9ewo.angelfire.com/

IMPORTANT......We are taking a " 7070 " receiver poll (from June 11 to June 17) . I was asked by Colin Horrabin G3SBI (who is involved with the new 7070 DSP receiver project) to throw this simple question to my readers :

" Would YOU be interested in actually BUYING a 7070 (based on the information on Martein's web site) and assuming the price is $ 3000. USD ".

Just respond to my normal email address as shown in the "Dave's Radio News" header above (until the end of the day on June 17th) and just title the message as " 7070 Poll " . Please....I would like to receive a response from EVERY reader to this web page...it only takes a second and a very simple "YES" or "NO" . One vote only please and be 100% honest on this , and if you wish to include any other input , I will pass along to Colin . Will post the final results on July 18 right here . THANK YOU .

You can see that I no longer give any indication to AOR or AR in the model identification. This is because AOR is no longer involved in the project. However to help with web page searching , I will retain the AR part of it on the web page (for now) . I have no information on what the final model number will now be ?? I'm hoping that better pictures and additional information will be posted very soon ??