Old June 13th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Reflection coefficient for total re-reflection

On 6/13/2011 1:22 PM, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Jun 13, 2:46 pm, John wrote:
http://personal.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Pers...ries-stub.html

Thanks John, I can't help but point out that such a "series stub"
unbalances the transmission line currents resulting in common-mode
currents on the outside braid and is probably a deviation from the
original design specifications. There has got to be a simpler example
that illustrates the question/answer. I thought I had it with my Z0-
match example but maybe not.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Quite possible ...